MEAN Stack Custom Development Services
Fortune Innovations Auckland is well known to provide custom web application development in MEAN stack for its clients. We offer reliable, effective and high quality MEAN development services to all size companies across the world.
MongoDB is a free and open-source document oriented database program. It helps in empowering businesses to be more scalable and agile. MongoDB is known for its high availability, high performance and automatic scaling.
Express is a flexible NodeJS web application framework. Its lightweight and provides a robust set of features. Express JS acts as server and interact with MongoDB.
AngularJS helps in extending HTML vocabulary for the applications. The built applications results in more expressive, readable and quicker.
What are the Features and Benefits of MEAN?
MEAN stack has lots of features and benefits over other technologies:
- Faster Application Development: MEAN ensures that application development, testing and maintenance are fast and quick. Its MVC architecture makes it possible to ensure a rapid Minimum Viable product (MVP) delivery. Average time for development process is the shortest with MEAN.
- Performance: Application developed using MEAN can handle extremely high loads with faster response. Applications are more scalable and easy to deploy and maintenance when developed with MEAN.
- Compatibility: Being an open-source development stack, MEAN is compatible with all major browsers and operating systems.
- Improved User Experience: MEAN development environment has better data binding capabilities to HTML thus providing users a rich experience.
- Support: Its open-source communities are simply great in providing required support. These communities ensure to provide lots of packages and modules.
- Infinite Modules: NodeJS platform provides a huge module library, so developing custom modules are not necessary always.
- Cost-Effective: The technologies available in the MEAN stack are open-source, which means the stack gets updated regularly.